WIN A FAMILY TICKET* BUNDLE
Fill your summer with the ultimate family ticket bundle!
One lucky winner will receive family tickets for:
- The Great Brick Adventure – Be Creative With LEGO® Bricks
- ALTITUDE High Ropes Adventure
- Sleeping Beauty The Musical
- Roller Coast Roller Rink
- Wet & Wacky
*A family ticket is for a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children.
Terms & Conditions
Date ranges for tickets to be used:
The Great Brick Adventure – Be Creative With LEGO® Bricks | 26-29 July 2018
ALTITUDE High Ropes Adventure | 23 July-30 September 2018
Sleeping Beauty The Musical | 14-18 August 2018
Roller Coast Roller Rink | 9 August-2 September 2018
Wet & Wacky | throughout the summer until 30 September 2018
- The prize is subject to session booking and availability.
- Competition closes Monday 16 July 2018 at 11.59pm, after this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be contacted by 20 July 2018
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of BH Live (the Promoter), and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The prize winner will be selected randomly from all participants who guessed correctly.
- The decision of the promoter in relation to the promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the promotion.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- Contact details will not be used for marketing purposes, unless specified, and will be destroyed.