Chris Rock - Total Blackout
Saturday 13 January 2018
BIC Windsor Hall, Bournemouth
Lauded by peers and critics alike, Chris Rock is one of our generation’s strongest comedic voices. As an actor, director, producer and writer he has created many pivotal pop culture moments. With a career spanning more than three decades, Chris Rock is a true icon whose star shines even brighter.
Summer 2018 will see Rock reuniting with Adam Sandler in production of Netflix’s original movie, The Week Of. He will also executive produce BET’s newest late-night talk show, The Rundown with Robin Thede.
Rock has won four Emmy Awards, three Grammy Awards and is a New York Times Best-Selling Author. In addition, he received two nominations for the 2016 Emmy Awards, for Outstanding Director for a Variety Special for Amy Schumer: Live at the Apollo, and Outstanding Special Class Program for the 88th Annual Academy Awards.
2 drinks for £6*
Why not join us in the Bourne Lounge between 4:30pm and 7pm to make the most of our early bird drinks promotion.
*Offer applies to a pint of selected beer or cider, 175ml glass of selected wine, or single house spirit and mixer. Offer only available for Chris Rock ticket holders on Saturday 13 January 2018, redeemable in the Bourne Lounge before 7pm. Offer not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Chris Rock is partnering with Yondr to make this a phone-free show, as are all shows on his Total Blackout Tour. By limiting access to mobile phones, artists and audiences can enjoy the show in the moment and without distraction.
How it works:
• The use of phones, smart watches, cameras and recording devices will NOT be permitted in the performance space.
• To assure an expedient entry, please make sure to print out your tickets prior to arriving at the arena.
• As you enter the venue, all phones and devices will be placed in Yondr cases which are then locked and handed back to you. You will maintain possession of your phone throughout the event but will be unable to use it within the performance area. Upon exiting the event, the Yondr case will be unlocked.
• If you have a need to use a phone during the event, there are designated phone use areas in the venue for people to unlock their cases and access their phones. Yondr has been incorporated into the venue's security procedures.
So we'd advise you to:
• Please arrive at the venue with plenty of time to allow for security checks. For this event, doors into the main auditorium will be opening at 6:30pm to give everyone sufficient time to get in.
• Please do not bring large bags into the venue as these will be searched which could delay entry into the venue. You will not be permitted to take large bags into the auditorium and a storage fee will be charged.
• Please do not bring your own food and drink into the venue.
Jeff Ross: 7.55pm
Support Acts: 8.00pm
Jeff Ross - Live Roast of Audience: 8.30pm
Interval (20 mins): 8.40pm
Chris Rock: 9.00pm
-All timings are approximate and may change on day-
No under 16s